Sunday, November 20, 2011

I WANNA DIVORCE!!

I'm thinking of letting go my B.C RICH Metal Master Warlock.. But din't sure yet.......
I really love my wife so much but i also thinking of marrying a new guitar..
This guitar is still in great condition... But theres a chip in my wife's headstock...(i'm just being honest) but only small chip.. Din't affect the sound or what so ever...
My wife had just being service so the sound still " kaw kaw punyalah!"...
I give my wife's reputation among 8/10.....
I wish to sell this guitar at RM750.00...

But this sale is still in discussion as you can see it is not easy to divorce you wife.. Hahahahah... I will give you all the answer as soon as possible.. if i'm agreed to let go my wife, just read the description above... thanks!!

this is my wife picture..... i will upload the chip on "her" headstock in a time, thanks!




My wife's headstock.... The chip is on her right horn, on the back so no one would see the chip accept for yourself.. the chip can be fixed by using tiny wood and glu it..


This is my wife... the pentagram sticker has been removed and replaced with sodom sticker. Also the volume and tune knob has been replaced with a black knob.. So it is match with the guitar.


GRINDFUCKER (13.51 p.m. Typing and going to get Manggas - kuraiya album at sharul place)



No comments:

Post a Comment